The relationships we develop are the best thing about our tea. This is what makes our tea the best.
Relationships with the…
- Indonesian tea farm owner who tells us he acts as part time counselor to his staff
- Kenyan farmer who shares purple tea plants with his pickers
- Tawainese tea marketer who is so busy she had her one vacation with us
- coffee roaster who appreciates our tea in his shop
- restaurant owner who says serving our tea was the best decision he ever made
- man who tells us they had the best tea at a caffe that serves our tea
- customer who comes daily for oolong before work
- employees when they are glad to be at work
- kombucha company that says our tea sets their product a notch above
Happy New Year 2018!
Focus teas for January are our Indonesian teas, where the tea grows nestled between the mountains and a village.
Bitaco Colombian Tea visited us in Missoula, Montana to formalize our relationship. We distribute an expanded tea list for Bitaco!
What’s Elephant FriendlyTM tea? Learn why we carry a black and green and why the University of Montana started this tea certification in India. Listen to an interview.
Learn about our trip to Colombia, South America in search of quality tea in a place ruled by coffee. Watch the Missoula, MT’s KPAX news story!
We’ve traveled to the tea trees on Jingmai Mountain, Yunnan, China to get a rare glimpse of ancient tea culture. National Geographic calls us trailblazers! Read the story.