We pick global so you can drink local
A FREE gift* with a $75+ purchase! Or 100g BAG of TEA** with a $200+ purchase!
(*while supplies last – **we pre select the tea – excludes shipping)
Make the best Golden Milk!
- Indonesian tea manager says he’ll see us again in another 4 years
- Kenyan purple tea farmer invited us to stay in his home
- Tawainese tea manager had her annual vacation with us
- A coffee roaster partners with us because our tea stands out
- A caffe owner says serving our tea is the best decision he made
- Man tells us they had the best tea at a caffe that serves our tea
- Customer who comes daily to chat at the tea bar
- Employees that stop in on their time off
- Company says our tea sets their kombucha above the rest
Real People, Real Tea shares interesting tea stories from around the world. We are lucky to meet so many people from all over the world through our tea travels and at our tea shop in Missoula, Montana. Though we often focus on our differences when thinking about people from other places, Lake Missoula Tea Company likes to hone in on our similarities. Real People, Real Tea hopes to illuminate those things we have in common through tea. Enjoy!
Calming Kava Kava can help relieve stress and anxiety. Drink as an alternative to alcohol.
Our Golden Milk is a turmeric and coconut milk concotion. Mix it with your choice of milk and honey. Our customers love it. Customer quotes about our Golden Milk:
- “Golden Milk is phenomenal! Very, very good!”
- “Golden Milk was the only thing I could drink while I had the coronoa virus. The spices were soothing on my throat.”
Woman owned tea farms are rare. Read how women are given positions of power and balance ensues on this woman owned Indian tea farm!
Nuxalbari Tea Estate, our Indian tea source, is woman owned. Learn how elephants and other animals pass through the estate safely.
Tea Talks and Japanese Masters, expand your tea selection with matcha!
Learn why puerh tea is healthy – Fermented Tea: Puerh’s Vast Health Benefits, by Heidi Moretti, MS, RD.
Read an interview with Sharmila Vaidyanathan with the Yellow Turmeric regarding LMTC’s focus on knowing the source of our tea. Sharmila’s focus is food and what is curious about it!
See earlier Media Mentions.