We pick global so you can drink local
Relationships are everything to us
Relationships we develop are the best thing about our tea – and make our tea the best.
Relationships are why we are excited to be in the tea business!
Our relationships with the…
- Indonesian tea manager who says he’ll see us again in another 4 years
- Kenyan farmer who shares purple tea plants with his pickers
- Tawainese tea marketer who is so busy she had her one vacation with us
- Coffee roaster who partners with us because our tea stands out
- Restaurant owner who says serving our tea was the best decision he ever made
- Man who tells us they had the best tea at a caffe that serves our tea
- Customer who comes daily to chat at the tea bar
- Employees that are glad to be at work, and stop in on their time off
- Kombucha company that says our tea sets their product a notch above
Real People, Real Tea shares interesting tea stories from around the world. We are lucky to meet so many people from all over the world through our tea travels and at our tea shop in Missoula, Montana. Though we often focus on our differences when thinking about people from other places, Lake Missoula Tea Company likes to hone in on our similarities. Real People, Real Tea hopes to illuminate those things we have in common through tea. Enjoy!
We’re back from Colombia! See the cool things happening at the Colombian tea farm:
Bodacious Blue™ blend is here!
Try a Dairy Free Chai at the tea bar!
Bitaco Colombian Tea visited us in Missoula, Montana to formalize our relationship. We distribute an expanded tea list for Bitaco!
Learn why puerh tea is healthy – Fermented Tea: Puerh’s Vast Health Benefits, by Heidi Moretti, MS, RD.
Read an interview with Sharmila Vaidyanathan with the Yellow Turmeric regarding LMTC’s focus on knowing the source of our tea. Sharmila’s focus is food and what is curious about it!
What’s Elephant FriendlyTM tea? Learn why we carry a black and green and why we carry tea with this tea certification from India. Listen to an interview.
Learn about our trip to Colombia, South America in search of quality tea in a place ruled by coffee. Watch the Missoula, MT’s KPAX news story!
We’ve traveled to the tea trees on Jingmai Mountain, Yunnan, China to get a rare glimpse of ancient tea culture. National Geographic calls us trailblazers! Read the story.