we pick global so you can drink local
The relationships we develop are the best thing about our tea. This is what makes our tea the best.
Relationships with the…
- Indonesian tea farm owner who tells us he acts as part time counselor to his staff
- Kenyan farmer who shares purple tea plants with his pickers
- Tawainese tea marketer who is so busy she had her one vacation with us
- coffee roaster who appreciates our tea in his shop
- restaurant owner who says serving our tea was the best decision he ever made
- man who tells us they had the best tea at a caffe that serves our tea
- customer who comes daily for oolong before work
- employees when they are glad to be at work
- kombucha company that says our tea sets their product a notch above
What’s Elephant FriendlyTM tea? Learn why we carry a black and green and why the University of Montana started this tea certification in India.
Learn about our nearly month-long trip to Colombia, South America in search of quality tea in a place ruled by coffee. Watch the Missoula, MT’s KPAX news story!
We’ve traveled to the tea plantations on Jingmai Mountain, Yunnan, China to get a rare glimpse of ancient tea culture. National Geographic calls us trailblazers! Read the story.