We pick global so you can drink local
- Indonesian tea manager says he’ll see us again in another 4 years
- Kenyan purple tea farmer invited us to stay in his home
- Tawainese tea manager had her annual vacation with us
- A coffee roaster partners with us because our tea stands out
- A caffe owner says serving our tea is the best decision he made
- Man tells us they had the best tea at a caffe that serves our tea
- Customer who comes daily to chat at the tea bar
- Employees that stop in on their time off
- Company says our tea sets their kombucha above the rest
Real People, Real Tea shares interesting tea stories from around the world. We are lucky to meet so many people from all over the world through our tea travels and at our tea shop in Missoula, Montana. Though we often focus on our differences when thinking about people from other places, Lake Missoula Tea Company likes to hone in on our similarities. Real People, Real Tea hopes to illuminate those things we have in common through tea. Enjoy!
We love our online tea customers. Read about online tea and Lake Missoula Tea Company – Cyber Monday and Small Businesses
Learn why puerh tea is healthy – Fermented Tea: Puerh’s Vast Health Benefits, by Heidi Moretti, MS, RD.
Read an interview with Sharmila Vaidyanathan with the Yellow Turmeric regarding LMTC’s focus on knowing the source of our tea. Sharmila’s focus is food and what is curious about it!
What’s Elephant FriendlyTM tea? Learn why we carry a black and green and why we carry tea with this tea certification from India. Listen to an interview.
Learn about our trip to Colombia, South America in search of quality tea in a place ruled by coffee. Watch the Missoula, MT’s KPAX news story!
We’ve traveled to the tea trees on Jingmai Mountain, Yunnan, China to get a rare glimpse of ancient tea culture. National Geographic calls us trailblazers! Read the story.