We partner with The Trail 103.3, a local Missoula radio station, monthly to talk tea and taste new blends. We shared enough tea and stories that we thought it was a good idea to capture all of this knowledge about tea. Our podcasts are a result of these monthly tea tastings with “The Trail”. In addition, we’re lucky to work with MCAT, or Missoula Community Access Television, to video out tea tastings. We hope you find these tea podcasts and videos interesting and enriching.
- Lake Missoula Tea Company and the story of sustainable tea
- Japanese Tea, In Pursuit of Excellence
- The Perfect Steep, a Hands On Tea Experience
- Sugar and Spice, the Story of Chai Spices
- Aged Chines tea, what does that mean? – Puerh and the Tea Trade Route
- What’s the big deal about Adapotogens? Find out at Stress Less! and Adaptogenic Herbs (a video)
- Finding sustainability at the Colombian Tea farm – water, education and community are key to Bitaco Tea, the single tea farm in Colombia
- Indulge in the cool blue Butterfly Pea Flower – this Bodacious Blue flower from Thailand is fun to brew and is good for you, too
- Japanese Green Tea – cherry blossoms in Japan and Japanese greens
History of Tea – the traveling tea leaf, a tale of monks and thieves
- Rituals of Drinking Tea – learn about three different styles of brewing tea and the ritualistic benefits of each one.