We partner with The Trail 103.3, a local Missoula radio station, monthly to talk tea and taste new blends. We shared enough tea and stories that we thought it was a good idea to capture all of this knowledge about tea. Our podcasts are a result of these monthly tea tastings with “The Trail”.
- Aged Chines tea, what does that mean? – Puerh and the Tea Trade Route
- What’s the big deal about Adapotogens? Find out at Stress Less! and Adaptogenic Herbs (a video)
- Finding sustainability at the Colombian Tea farm – water, education and community are key to Bitaco Tea, the single tea farm in Colombia
- Indulge in the cool blue Butterfly Pea Flower – this Bodacious Blue flower from Thailand is fun to brew and is good for you, too
- Japanese Green Tea – cherry blossoms in Japan and Japanese greens
History of Tea – the traveling tea leaf, a tale of monks and thieves
- Rituals of Drinking Tea – learn about three different styles of brewing tea and the ritualistic benefits of each one.