Afternoon in Paris is a feel-good tea, blended to invigorate with the power of botanicals. The flavor combines all good things in a sunny balancing act: sweet licorice with tart hibiscus, spicy ginger with fruity berries. In short, it’s a refreshing thirst-quencher. It also steeps up a vibrant color of pinkish-red, sure to put a smile on your face. Finally, the longer you steep this tea, the bolder the flavor; it doesn’t get bitter, only better!
We chose ingredients to energize and aid the body, with only a hint of caffeine.
- Green tea helps with bone density and antioxidants
- Eleuthero speeds muscle recovery, reduces fatigue, and helps mind–body balance
- Ginger aids circulation and is anti-inflammatory
- Ginkgo supports good circulation
- Licorice helps with adrenals and respiratory
- Schizandra is believed to help with sexual stamina
- Hibiscus adds vitamin C and flavor
When all these ingredients work together, you may notice persistent energy and endurance, no matter the activity. Even if you’re touring the streets of Paris, you might find reasons to linger, take in the sights, and indulge yourself.
Whether it’s a real or imaginary vacation, have a lovely Afternoon in Paris, and send us a postcard!
A made in Montana tea.
Lake Missoula Tea Company commits to direct-sourcing teas and botanicals from sustainable farms. First we choose organic ingredients, and then we create our blends in small batches. In short, we love to drink this stuff, and we’re proud to share with you the tastiest, freshest tea possible. Store away from light and oxygen, and your teas will keep for a good long time.